If you talk about professional introduction, I am then Final Year student of Electronics Engineering. I am unconditionally in love with my university, not only with University, there’s a long list anyway.
I love to capture alluring moments of life. I am very bad at expressing things, in fact not at all an expressive person, so I find it easy to say Allegories. I decorate my Allegories by capturing everything and anything that appeals me.
Some Stupid Work by me : http://flickr.com/ranausman
- I like Rain and I love to walk in rain (NEVER) without Umbrella.
- Life looked easier when I was worried about school homework (ONLY).
- I never taught myself to complain about anything.
- Aroma of Wet Sand drives me crazy.
- I don’t believe in public display of emotions.
- I can’t think of anything at the moment to further impress you.
Everything belongs to Allah (swt). It is He who rules the world. It is He who owns everything, It is He who is cognizant of everything.
Yes this all is Implied but we all often forget this thing. So don’t throw the backquote quotation to “implied things”.
All the praises and graces remains to Allah swt only.
Thank you for wasting time in reading this.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org